I wonder how to remotely access Android phone without knowing. Are there any solutions that don’t require coding skills and complex configurations?
This query has inspired us to research the top user-friendly apps for remote Android access. Despite the flood of new solutions in the 2023 market, we’ve handpicked the most effective ones and compiled them into a detailed guide. Getting started is as simple as following a recipe: choose the app and follow our practical step-by-step instructions to unleash its full potential.
4 Ways to Gain Remote Access to Android Phone
To narrow down your search for the optimal way on how to control another phone from your phone, check our comparison table. We’ve included technical requirements and key features right below.
|Ease of use||Easy||Moderate||Hard||Moderate|
|Connection Mode||Cellular network/Wi-Fi||Cellular network/Wi-Fi||Cellular network/Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi|
#1 How to Remotely Access a Phone via mSpy
nSpy has been at the forefront of mobile monitoring solutions for over a decade. Users opt for remote access to Android phone via mSpy due to its exceptional cloud storage technology and comprehensive tool set. You can monitor:
Call Logs & Contacts
mSpy provides a detailed record of outgoing, incoming, and missed calls structured by timeline and duration. The app displays relevant contacts with names, numbers, and profile pictures.
With mSpy, you gain remote access to chat logs, even on third-party messengers like WhatsApp, Viber, and Telegram. The app retrieves sent and received messages, along with details of participants and timestamps.
mSpy tracks the target device’s movements accurately, displaying the live pin on an interactive map with the associated address and coordinates. Moreover, you can view the history of past routes and set up geofences to get notifications on the device’s movement.
Social Media Apps
mSpy retrieves data from more than 12 social media apps, including Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat. You can uncover friend lists, read direct messages, even hidden ones and gain remote access to Android phone media files, such as photos and videos.
mSpy monitors the search history of any web browser installed on target Android devices. The app displays bookmarked URLs, visited web pages, and search queries filtered by date and time.
mSpy scans the memory of the target device and displays stored files on your control panel. You can view them right from your account or download for offline access.
Calendar Logs and Notes
mSpy keeps you updated on calendar logs and notes made on the target device. You can easily retrieve scheduled events, to-do lists, and other notes saved in the device’s memory.
Outside of this, mSpy empowers you with remote control capabilities. For example, the app lets you:
- Block websites and installed applications
- Restrict access to Wi-Fi networks
- Set up alerts for specific keywords
- Capture screenshots
- Record keystrokes entered on the target device
How to Use mSpy
Despite being packed with impressive features, mSpy is incredibly simple to use. You only need three steps to run it on any Android device. Here’s a quick guide on how to remotely control Android phone from another phone via mSpy:
Step 1. Sign Up for mSpy Account
Open any browser and type mspy.com into the address bar. Next, fill out the registration form using a valid email address. Check a box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
Step 2. Configure mSpy
Choose the ‘Android’ device from the options list and follow the instructions in your welcome email.
Step 3. Access Android Phone Remotely
Now, you can log into your account with the credentials you registered in Step 1. The target device’s data will be displayed on your Control panel. Click on any category from the list on the right hand (texts, calls, etc.) to monitor the activity of your choice.
- Remote access to Android phone data from any Internet-connected device
- Stealth Mode conceals the presence of mSpy on the target device
- Quick and effortless configuration
- Real-time monitoring of 36+ different activities on Android phones.
- Control of the activities on the target device
#2 Remote Access to Android phone With Link to Windows
Proud owners of the latest Windows PCs would love to use this method since it doesn’t require any software installation on their side. The thing is, the Windows 10+ system comes with a pre-installed program called “Link to Windows”, which was specifically designed for remote access to Android phone.
What You Can Access and Control
- Phone Calls. In addition to viewing call logs, you can make and receive calls from your Windows PC.
- Text Messages. Link to Windows app lets you read and answer texts remotely.
- Notifications. You can preview notifications from the target Android device and interact with them.
- Files. This feature covers photos, videos, and documents from a smartphone’s memory. Plus, you can copy any files you need between the two devices.
How to Use Link to Windows
Follow these steps on how to control another phone from your phone without them knowing for free:
- Download Link to Windows from Play Market. For Samsung and HONOR devices, the application comes pre-installed, so you can skip the first step.
- Enter your Microsoft credentials on both devices.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the synchronization process.
# 3 How to Remotely Access a Phone Using AnyDesk
If you’re looking for a more secure connection mode, consider downloading the AnyDesk app. Unlike Link to Windows software, AnyDesk provides password-protected solutions for both iOS and Android devices. What is more, it’s possible to access Android phone remotely, even from your iPhone or Mac!
What You Can Access and Control
- Files. AnyDesk makes it easy to view and share multimedia files between both devices.
- Applications. With AnyDesk, you can access any app on the target Android device and execute commands as if you were physically holding the phone.
- Notifications. AnyDesk displays the notifications from the target device in an interactive mode.
How to Use AnyDesk
- Download the app from the official store on both devices.
- Enter the nine-digit code displayed on Android device in your iPhone or PC.
- Now, grant permission to access the files and applications on Android device.
#4 How to Remotely Access a Phone Using AirDroid
The AirDroid app takes remote access to Android phone to the next level. The software offers web-based and desktop versions making it easy to sync devices from a computer. You only need to connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network to get started.
What You Can Access and Control
- Text Messages. AirDroid displays sent and received messages in a chat-like format.
- Files. With AirDroid, you can browse through files stored in the target’s device memory.
- Photos. AirDroid provides access to the camera roll of the Android device.
- Applications. You can see the full list of installed applications on the target device.
- Camera. AirDroid lets you take pictures remotely through the camera of the target device.
How to Use AirDroid
Here’s how to remotely access an Android phone from pc without app installation:
- Download the AirDroid App from the Google Play store on the target device.
- Paste https://web.airdroid.com/ into your browser and create your personal account here.
- Scan the QR code displayed on your PC using the AirDroid app on the Android device.
- Now, you can access the device’s information and manage it remotely.
All the apps in our guide provide free versions for remote access to Android devices. However, we recommend subscribing to the paid versions. They offer a broader range of features and work faster.
Web-based applications, such as Find My Device, offer location tracking by Gmail address. Accessing the stored files, text messages, and other data from the target device doesn’t require a Gmail address. As our guide outlines, connecting two devices requires dedicated applications on both ends.
Yes. If you’re concerned that someone can remotely control Android phone from another phone without permission, consider scanning for unknown applications and updating your passwords.
Someone’s online activity raises interest for different reasons. Concerned parents wonder how to remotely access a phone to guard their children against cyber threats. Employers look for quick solutions to maintain productivity in the workplace.
No matter what drives you to control an Android smartphone, today’s apps are perfect tools, even for beginners. The best one is the third-party application mSpy. It offers an extensive toolset and a hidden operation mode, allowing you to stay invisible while gaining access to the target device. Try it out today!