My 10-year-old left their iPad at school yesterday and I’m worried someone might use it. I know I can track it, but can I lock it remotely so no one can access it until we find it?
Yes, you can lock your child’s iPad remotely using Apple’s built-in “Find My” feature. Just log in to iCloud.com or use the Find My app, select the iPad, and activate “Mark As Lost”—this locks the device and displays a custom message.
For more advanced parental controls and monitoring, mSpy is a top solution. It offers remote management, activity tracking, and extra security features, making it ideal for parents who want more oversight.
Yes, you can lock your child’s iPad remotely using Find My iPhone, as long as it’s connected to the internet and you have their iCloud credentials. Go to Find Devices - Apple iCloud, sign in, and select the iPad to lock it with a passcode.
Yes, using Apple’s Find My iPad, you can remotely lock the device by marking it as lost. This feature is built-in and enhances security until you recover it.