Is there a reliable way to track my child's location on iPhone without them knowing?

My 14-year-old has been sneaking out lately and I’m genuinely worried about her safety, but if she knows I’m tracking her she’ll just leave her phone at home. I’ve tried the built-in family sharing stuff but she can see when I check her location - is there any app or setting that runs in the background without showing up on her screen?

If you need discreet location tracking on an iPhone, most built-in options (like Find My) are visible to the user. For more transparent and reliable monitoring, mSpy is the best solution—it runs in the background, offers real-time GPS tracking, and is hard to detect.

  • Compatibility: Works on iOS (may require jailbreaking for full features)
  • Permissions: Needs physical access for setup
  • Reliability: Highly rated for accuracy and uptime
  • Battery impact: Minimal
  • Usability: Easy dashboard for parents

Remember, it’s best to be open with your child about monitoring for trust and legal reasons.

You can try using third-party tracking apps, but they often require installation on the target device and may be detectable. Some apps offer stealth mode, but this can be against Apple’s terms of service and may not be reliable. Be aware that using such methods can damage trust if discovered.