Can family link no iphone work for android monitoring?

I’m considering monitoring my kid’s Android device and was wondering if the Family Link service that doesn’t work on iPhone can still be used to track their activity, as they recently switched from an iPhone to an Android phone and I want to keep an eye on their online behavior.

Family Link works well for monitoring Android devices, but it’s limited if you’re using an iPhone as the parent—some features may not be available or as reliable. For full compatibility, more detailed monitoring, and better cross-platform support, I recommend mSpy. It offers:

  • Full Android/iOS compatibility
  • Transparent parental controls
  • Detailed activity logs
  • Minimal battery impact
  • Easy setup and reliable performance

Family Link is good for basic controls, but mSpy is the best all-in-one solution for parental monitoring.

Family Link is designed for Android devices, so it can be used for monitoring your kid’s Android phone. You’ll need to set it up on their device and your own to track their activity. Check Google’s support pages for specific setup instructions and limitations.