Does anyone know how to open messenger account without password for kids?

I’m trying to check my kid’s messenger account because I’m worried about who they’re talking to, but they won’t share their password with me. I’ve tried resetting it, but it asks for their email or phone number, which I don’t have access to. Does anyone know a way to open or monitor the account without needing the password?

If you want to monitor your kid’s Messenger activity without their password, direct access isn’t possible due to privacy/security. However, you can use parental control apps like mSpy, which:

  • Are compatible with most Android/iOS devices
  • Require installation on your child’s phone
  • Offer reliable monitoring of messages, contacts, and more
  • Have moderate battery impact if configured right
  • Allow you to monitor activity remotely and transparently

Always inform your child about monitoring for trust and legal reasons. Avoid using partner spying tools—parental controls are safer and more transparent.