Many times we encounter a situation with our iPhone getting locked. The most common problem among them is when our phone gets locked and we forget the passcode, which leads to great trouble. Sometimes we forget our passcode and try for too many attempts and get our phone blocked. These two are the very basic and common problems that iPhone users face many times. The ways how you could manage these problems and get sorted are described below.
Steps to Recover the Forgotten Touch ID Passcode
Imagine if you get the password to the wifi you had once used? Life will just become better. Wifikeyview is the app which will let you have the password of all the wifis you had once used but also comes with this feature of the necessity of having the rooted version of the device in order to make this function.
- First of all, you need to install the iMyFone LockWiper.
- Next, open this app.
- Now on the main interface, simply click on ‘start’.
- Now with the aid of the lighting cable, connect your iPhone.
- Next, boot up your iPhone in the DFU mode.
- Now the way you usually power off your phone, simply do like that.
- Next, just press the volume down button and power button and simply keep it holding for 10 seconds.
- Now you could release the power button but to get into the DFU mode you need to keep holding the volume down button.
- The information would now be displayed on the screen and you need to confirm it along with the device’s information.
- If you find that everything is going smoothly and fine enough then click ‘download’.
- If you find that the information you have got is inappropriate then from the dropdown lists, you can opt for the right information.
- As your download gets completed; simply verify the package of iPhone firmware.
- Now by clicking on the ‘start unlock’; unlock your iPhone.
- Enter 000000 on the pop-up window.
- In just a moment of time passcode will be removed and with the help of home, the button can unlock your iPhone.
How to Disable Press Home to Unlock Your iPhone
If you wish that your phone should not get locked; then follow the below-mentioned procedure-
- Go to settings.
- From there select touch ID and passcode.
- Enter your password to continue.
- Now you’re able to see ‘iPhone unlock’ along with ‘Apple pay’ under the section ‘use touch ID for’.
- Next, simply turn off ‘the iPhone unlock’.
- Here you go. Now you can easily unlock your iPhone without pressing the home button.
These were the simple steps following which you can easily disable press home to unlock your iPhone.
From the above article, you must have come to know how easily you can unlock your iPhone without pressing the Home button in iOS 10. Hence, if you encounter a situation in which your iPhone either has stopped working or somehow you are not able to unlock your iPhone then simply follow the procedure mentioned above and you would definitely land up with the solution. Therefore try out the procedure and you do not have to worry about your phone and you could yourself solve the issues effectively.