If you’re planning a weekend or about to go on a long holiday then the first thing you might do, is to install a GPS navigation app in your mobile, so that you never have to ask anyone for the route and simply set your destination and reach there on time. But in case if you don’t have internet connectivity then what you’ll do, the solution is here only as you can install Maps.me in your device and enjoy all maps and GPS navigation even in offline mode without any restrictions.
You can download maps of various countries and even search for facilities like ATMs, café or even a police station on your way towards your destination. Basically, the app uses the data of cell towers with the help of SIM pinging feature available in the app.
ePSXe for Android is an emulator for PlayStation. ePSXe Apk provides you with all the PlayStation games with the highest compatibility and good sound quality. This also incorporates a virtual touchscreen and also the iPod support. This application is also designed for Smartphones and tablets. You can avail this marvelous application by ePSXe APK.
Maps.me for Android and iPhone
While traveling to an unknown place, one of the most useful apps are GPS navigation apps in your Android and iOS devices, which helps you find the route and exact distance of that place where you want to go. But in case if you don’t have cellular data and Wi-Fi connectivity and no other source from where you get internet connectivity, then these apps are useless for you as they only work online. But to surprise you there is an app called Maps.me which works perfectly even in offline mode and how it works you will find in the article as mentioned below
- First, you have to install Maps.me from Google play store in your android device and from Apple’s official app store in your iOS device.
- After installing the app, you have to click on the menu button and then select the option “download maps”.
- The maps are available according to countries and you can even select the option “Download Map+ Routing” option to get information of all the routes in offline mode as well.
- The choice is yours. You can prefer to download maps while connected to cellular data or you can choose Wi-Fi option while downloading the same.
- Now you’re all set to use the app when you’re traveling to an unknown place or any new country in the world where you don’t have internet connectivity.
- You can still manage to use GPS services in Maps.me in offline mode as there is an option of SIM pinging to nearby cell towers which allow using GPS navigation.
- With the help of Maps.me app in your mobile, you can use the data with offline maps and create an experience just like online maps available in other GPS navigation apps.
- You can also tap on “search” button and look for nearby ATMs, cafes, restaurants and even hospitals as well.
- After you search and find the place you’re looking for, just tap on the car option available on the top of your mobile screen to know where exactly you’re and where to go with all the directions and compass option.
- Just like a 3d view in Google maps you will find the way towards your destination and follow the route your phone is currently pointing to reach the destination in the least possible time.
- All you need to know is the exact remaining distance, route and the direction highlighted by Maps.me in an offline mode without Wi-Fi and cellular data.
When it comes to Navigation apps then the first app which clicks in our mind is, of course, Google maps which are no doubt the king in mobile navigation apps, but you’re unable to search for anything on Google maps while you’re not connected to internet which is simply the worst thing when you’re traveling in an unknown country in the world. To deal with this kind of situation you can install Maps.me in your device and freely access all the maps and GPS even in offline mode.